Compact and capable, the Canon EOS Rebel T7 is a sleek entry-level DSLR featuring versatile imaging capabilities and a helpful feature-set. Incorporating a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor, the T7 produces high-resolution stills with notable clarity, reduced noise, and a flexible native sensitivity range from ISO 100-6400 for working in a variety of lighting conditions.
The sensor and processor also afford shooting continuously at up to 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as Full HD 1080/30p video recording. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined autofocus precision when recording video or photographing in live view.
Manufacturer Included Items
Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera 2727C002
1x EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
LP-E10 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
LC-E10 Battery Charger for EOS Rebel T3, T5, T6
RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
EW-400D Neck Strap
Limited 1-Year Warranty
58mm UV Filter
- The Canon EOS Rebel T7 features 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor | DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor | Full HD 1080/30p Video Recording
- 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point | ISO 100-6400, Up to 3 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC | Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Creative Filters and Creative Auto Modes | EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens