Whether you’re shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world’s largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR or SLR camera. Focus confirmation chips ‘trick’ the Canon EOS body into thinking an EF lens was attached, so that the focus confirmation indicators work with any lens attached. The depth of the adapters are designed to take into account the differences in focal flange distances between the lens and camera ensuring that all lenses, both brand name and third party, will focus at least to infinity (if not slightly past). Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality. The enhanced all-metal construction is backed by the Fotodiox 24-month warranty.
Compatible Canon (EF, EF-S) Mount Cameras Include:
• Firmware 1.0.3 (no test for later versions): 1300D, 1200D, 800D, 760D, 750D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 200D, l00D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 1DS2, 1DS3, 1DX, 1DX2, 7D, 7D2, 6D, 6D2, 5D, 5D2, 5D4
• Firmware 1.3.3 (no test for later versions): 5D3
Not all camera models and firmware updates are available for testing, some test results come from customer feedback.
• This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
• Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera’s Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
• If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
• All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
- Mounts a Vast Range of Vintage Workhorse Lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount D/SLR Cameras
- Upgraded and Enhanced, Generation v10 Focus Confirmation Chips for Increased Compatability
- High-Tolerance Precision Craftsmanship; Infinity Focus or Beyond Guaranteed
- All-Metal Design; Hardened Anodized Aluminum Construction; Premium Grade Fotodiox Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty