Compact and portable, yet rugged enough to handle even the most trying of conditions, the Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Digital Camera Fujifilm is a point-and-shoot featuring water, shock, freeze, and dustproof construction. A 16.4MP 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor produces high-resolution stills and full HD 1080p video, which is complemented by a 5x Fujinon zoom lens that covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range. Sensor-shift image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake while features such as an Action Camera mode and a 320 fps Slow Motion mode provide additional creative options when recording video. A rear LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating for greater visibility in a variety of lighting conditions, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity permits one-touch transferring of imagery to linked mobile devices, as well as wireless remote controlled shooting from smartphones and tablets.
- Manufacturer Refurbished. This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 16.4MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens 28-140mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dustproof Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- ISO 6400 and 10 fps Continuous Shooting Action Camera Mode & Motion Panorama