The XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR lens gives photographers and filmmakers a small, light-weight, and compact auto-focus lens that covers a broad range of focal lengths that can be used for everything from street photography to high-end portraiture. Weighing just 15. 5 ounces, this lens may be lighter than your average lens, but it is certainly built to withstand the demands of working pros and travel enthusiasts alike. So, whether you’re getting lost on an adventure, or making the perfect portrait, make sure this lens is with you. It may just be the right lens to shake free some more creativity.
- Consisting of 16 elements in 12 groups, the FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR Lens also features one aspherical element that is specially designed to minimize field curvature and spherical aberration.
- A small, compact, and versatile lens for any shooting situation – Covering an effective focal range from 24mm to 120mm, the FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR weighs just 15. 5 oz. (440 g) and is only 3. 5in (88. 9mm) long. This makes it approximately 40% lighter than similar, traditional 35mm system lenses, which means it won’t weigh you down when you’re spending an entire day looking to capture that perfect moment.
- Push the limits with 6. 0 stops of Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – As if extending the possibilities of hand-held capture with 6. 0 stops of CIPA-Rated Optical Image Stabilization wasn’t enough, the FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR lens can also absorb vibrations from the camera shutter. The OIS can also detect when the camera is being used with a tripod and adjust its performance to provide optimum image quality.
- Quick, responsive, and near-silent autofocus – Having fast and quiet autofocus is critical when you’re roaming the streets looking for that perfect image. That’s why we made sure this lens uses the right motors to accurately drive focusing elements.
- Weather resistant to keep the images coming – Working in dusty or damp conditions is a breeze with this lens since it is weather sealed in ten places along the barrel. This also makes it capable of operating in temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C), which means you can go chase down that image and have some peace of mind while you’re doing it.