The Fujifilm X-Pro2 was released in march 2017 as a flagship x series model. With an advanced hybrid multi viewfinder enabling the user to instantly switch between the optical viewfinder and electronic viewfinder, the X-Pro2 also features the 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor, achieving super high image quality that exceeds what is normally expected from an APS-C sized sensor. In part due to its long list of features, the X-Pro2 rates highly among professional photographers specifically in the documentary and reportage fields, as well as snapshot photography enthusiasts. This release of the Fujifilm X-Pro2 body with XF23mmF2 R WR lens and lens hood kit, Graphite edition maintains the features of the X-Pro2 as is, adopting an extremely high-grade Graphite color created through a multilayer coating process for the exterior of the camera body. By increasing the amount of black pigment component of the top coating compared to the Graphite silver of the current X-T2 or X-T1 Graphite silver edition, the camera achieves a rich, metallic texture to match the X-Pro2, a camera optimal for snapshots. Also, the X-Pro2 camera is sold together with the fujinon XF23mm F2 R WR lens and lh-xf35-2 lens hood in the same Graphite color as the body. Combining these together allows for a unity of appearance and for a luxurious feeling, bringing users a mirrorless digital camera they will be proud to own.
- X-pro2 + XF23mm F2 R WR Kit + lh-xf35-2 Lens hood in the same Graphite Color as the body
- Increasing the Amount of black Pigment component of the top coating compared to the Graphite Silver of the X-T2 or X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition, Achieves a rich, metallic textured to match the X-Pro2.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor Reduces moiré and false colors to Dramatically Improve image quality
- Advanced Hybrid multi viewfinder featuring a Multi-Magnification function that automatically switches view-finder magnification according to the Lens and simultaneous EVF over OVF display
- X-pro2 has many prerequisites of a professional camera, including dust-resistance, water-resistance and the ability to work in low-temperatures thanks to the 61 weatherproof seals around the body.