For photographers seeking the ultimate super-telephoto zoom lens, the JINTU 420-800mm HD II delivers unrivaled consistency, long range performance and image quality in the most demanding situations. An advanced lens that draws peak performance from D-SLRs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers who want to keep their gear cost to a minimum while on super-telephoto assignments.
The JINTU 420-800mm high definition super telephoto zoom lens is perfect for the professional and amateur photographer alike. There is a built-in, rotating tripod mount for easily attaching to your tripod or monopod. It’s an extremely powerful telephoto zoom lens with the versatility that you need. This lens is great for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject. Advances in ultra high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. The included JINTU 2X Teleconverter effectively doubles your zoom converting this lens to a 420-1600mm super telephoto!
Zoom Type: Push/Pull (Two-touch)
Focus Mode: Manual Focus
Minimum Focus Distance: 5.25′ (1.6 m)
Filter Size: 62mm
Length: 8.75″ (11.85″ at full zoom)
Weight: 18.3 oz (520 g)
- ★ Create Sharp High Quality Images, Comes with Lens Pouch and Protective Caps.
- ★ Works with all these Nikon Cameras D90, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200, D300, D300s, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a
- ★ 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1600mm.Includes T-mount adapter fit for digital and 35mm Nikon SLR cameras.Tripod + Camera body not include
- ★ JINTU factory supply 2 years warranty for any lens. Great choice for small or distant subjects when large heavy primes are impractical, ranging from birds and wildlife, through sports, to aircraft and the like.
- ★ NOTE: This is a manual lens, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows not connecting properly, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.