The Venus Optics Laowa 7.5mm f/2 MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Black) is currently the widest rectilinear lens currently in the market for Micro Four Thirds Cameras. It gives an field of view equivalent to 15mm lenses in 35mm sensors. This allows MFT users to enjoy an impressive 110° ultra wide angle of view for a wide range of shooting needs despite the 2x crop factor. The wide angle of view and ultra-fast aperture are extremely valuable for astro-photography. This lens is super compact and lightweight for casual on-the-go use. A ultra-light version is also available for aerial photography usage.Laowa 7.5mm f/2 MFT is compatible with Panasonic, Olympus & Blackmagic cameras with Micro Four Thirds mount. Lightweight version is specially designed for drones & gimbal usage with a lighter weight. Please note that the lens has no electronics connections with the drones/gimbals and hence, no electronics control on aperture/focus.
- Laowa 7.5mm f/2 Lens – Lens Hood – Front/End Lens Cap – Instructions Manual – Warranty Card (3-year Warranty)
- Ultra Wide and Fast with Superb Optical performance
- Perfect for Astro, Architecture & Landscape photography
- Compact, Light, Easy to install filters
- Light-weight option for Aerial Photography