NOTE: The Camera is not included.
Neewer EF-M 35mm f/1.7 Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens features smooth focusing operation. Offers you great joy of perfect experience in manual focusing.
Compatible with Canon EF-M mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras M100 M10 M6 M5 M3 M2.
Designed with circular aperture blade, creates gorgeous background blur effect.
Multi-coated technique for exceptional image quality.
Premium optical glass for excellent image sharpness and contrast.
Compact and exquisite design, all-metal barrel.
Precision machining ensures great durability.
Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
Maximum Aperture: F 1.7
Focal Length: 35mm
Filter Size: Ø 49mm
Optical Zoom: 0.113x
Angle of View: Diagonal 44°20′; Horizontal 36°30′; Vertical 23°
Filter Diameter: 60.5mm
Barrel Length: 41mm
Net Weight: 176g
1 x NW-E-35-1.7 Prime Fixed Lens
1 x Lens Front Cap
1 x Lens Rear Cap
- SPECIFICATION AND COMPATIBILITY: 35mm F/1.7 Prime Fixed Lens. Manual Focus, Maximum Aperture: F/1.7. Focal Length: 35mm; Compatible with Canon EF-M mount, EOS M series mirrorless digital cameras including M100/M10/M6/M5/M3/M2
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity
- APPLICATION: 35mm translates to 56mm on Canon EOS-M APS-C, about the same angle of view of the human eye. Soft backgrounds makes photographs visually appealing, forcing us to focus our attention on a particular area of the image. Perfect for superb snapshot, landscape shooting and portraits with superb background blur
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body, aperture ring and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using
- ACCESORIES: Comes with lens front cap and rear cap. NOTE: The Camera is not included