The Panasonic LUMIX G95 Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera incorporates a Four Thirds 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor without a low-pass filter for maximum performance. Its Micro Four Thirds lens mount standard is ideal for hybrid photographers and video bloggers, while its advanced 5-axis Dual I.S.2 for even more powerful and effective blurring suppression. Combining an O.I.S. and B.I.S it compensates for larger movements. The LUMIX G95 also integrates an OLED LVF with 2360K-dot high resolution in approx. 1.48x / 0.74x (35mm camera equivalent) magnification capability.
20.3 Megapixel Sensor
The 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor without a low-pass filter drives maximum performance. A Tuned Three-dimensional Color Control detects not only hue and saturation but also brightness and applies optimal control according to the value of each factor.
25600 Max ISO
The combination of the Digital Live MOS Sensor and the Venus Engine achieves clear image rendering with minimum noise even in low-lit situations and at max. ISO 25600.
5-Axis Dual I.S. 2
The LUMIX G95 incorporates 5-axis Dual I.S.2 (Image Stabilizer) which has advanced to boast even more powerful and effective blurring suppression. Combining an O.I.S.(Optical Image Stabilizer, 2-axis) and B.I.S. (Body Image Stabilizer, 5-axis), making it possible to use maximum 5-stop slower shutter speed.
- Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3MP Mirrorless Camera with 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 MFT Lens
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB SDXC Memory Card
- Photo and Video Backpack
- Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual USB Charger for Panasonic DMW-BLC12
- Flexible 12″ Spider Tripod
- 58mm 3-Piece Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3MP Mirrorless Camera with 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 MFT Lens, 64GB Memory Card, Photo and Video Backpack, Battery (2-Pack) and Dual USB Charger, Flexible 12″ Spider Tripod, and 58mm 3-Piece Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD)
- FOUR-THIRDS SENSOR: 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor without low-pass filter attains maximum performance (ISO 25600 Max sensitivity)
- 4K V-LOG L VIDEO: 4K 24/30p video capture plus pre-installed V-Log L offers exceptional flexibility in post-production, featuring log characteristics with 12 stops of dynamic range
- 4:2:2 HDMI OUTPUT: Real-time image output to an optional external monitor in 4:2:2 / 8-bit via an optional micro HDMI cable simultaneously while recording video
- PANASONIC AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee