Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Mirrorless Camera
Using a 16MP Live MOS sensor, the G85 is capable of capturing clear, high-resolution stills as well as UHD 4K video. The sensor’s design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness and resolution, and its design also affords a sensitivity range from ISO 200-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, fast shooting performance is also afforded, with the ability to shoot at up to 40 fps with an electronic shutter function, 30 fps at 8MP using the 4K PHOTO Modes, 10 fps with AF-S and an electronic shutter, or 9 fps using a mechanical shutter with AF-S.
★ Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Mirrorless Camera
♦ Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Len
♦ Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
♦ Battery Charger
♦ Hot Shoe Cover
♦ Shoulder Strap
♦ USB Cable
♦ AC Cable
♦ Body Cap
♦ Limited 1-Year Warranty
- 64 GB High Speed Transcend Memory Card
- Light Weight Sturdy Camera Monopod
- 650-1300mm f/8.0 Telephoto Lens
- Equipment Backpack
- 3 Piece Filter Kit – UV – CPL – FLD
- Slave Flash
- USB Card Reader
- Movavi Photo/Video Editing Software (Digital Download)
- Wired Remote
- Spider Tripod
- Lens Pen and Air Blower
- The Lumix DMC-G85 – is a versatile Micro Four Thirds camera characterized by its quick performance, flexible photo capabilities, and UHD 4K video recording. Using a 16MP MOS sensor, has a sensitivity range from ISO 200-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and also affords quick shooting speeds up to 10 fps with single-shot autofocus, or 6 fps with continuous autofocus, as well as up to 40 fps when using an electronic shutter function and 30 fps at 8MP with 4K PHOTO Modes.
- Benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization can be used to dramatically reduce the appearance of camera shake, and this IS system pairs with select lens’ image stabilization systems for Dual I.S.
- Rounding out the feature-set of the G7 is a contemporary body design accentuated by physical exposure control dials, six customizable function buttons, both a high-resolution EVF and 3.0″ tilting touchscreen LCD, and built-in Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote camera control. Bridging the gap between stills and video, the Lumix DMC-G7 pairs these two high-resolution mediums with refined focusing and shooting controls for the utmost in shooting versatility.
- Complementing the imaging attributes, the camera also incorporates both a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder as well as a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a free-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles. Built-in Wi-Fi is also integrated into the design, which facilitates wireless image transferring and remote camera control from linked smartphones or tablets.
- This Bundle Also Includes: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery | Battery Charger | Body Cap | Hot Shoe Cover | Shoulder Strap | USB Cable | AC Cable | Body Cap | Limited 1-Year Warranty + 64GB Transcend Class SD Memory Card, 650-1300mm f/8.0 Telephoto Lens, Equipment Backpack, Slave Flash, Movavi Photo/Video Editing Software (Digital Download), Monopod, USB card reader, Filters, Wired Remote, Lens Pen and Air Blower