Panasonic LUMIX G7 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
The revolutionary Panasonic LUMIX G7 offers over 24 compact lens options built on the next generation interchangeable lens camera standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body, while also offering cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing, and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. And with our exclusive LUMIX 4K Ultra HD video pause and export as a 4K Photo mode, you’ll never again miss that one shot that perfectly captures a scene.
A Better Choice for High Image Quality
The LUMIX G7’s 16 megapixel sensor operates much like the larger sensors found in traditional DSLR cameras. The G7, however, also features a next-generation intelligent image processor that produces video and photos free from artifacts that degrade image quality. You can even capture stunning, high-quality images in low light conditions up to an amazing ISO 25,600. The LUMIX G7 also compensates for common image-quality problems caused by shooting with a small lens aperture.
- Panasonic LUMIX G7 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB SD Card
- Batteries (2-Pack) w/ Charger
- Mini Zoom Camera Microphone
- Focus FC-3000 Digital Slave Flash
- Photo & Video Backpack
- Includes – Panasonic LUMIX G7 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens / SanDisk Ultra 128GB SD Card / Batteries (2-Pack) w/ Charger / Mini Zoom Camera Microphone / Focus FC-3000 Digital Slave Flash / Backpack
- 16 MP Live MOS Sensor / Venus Engine 9 Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System / 2.36m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30/24 fps / Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity