The Samyang 12mm f2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens is designed specifically for mirrorless cameras Its 35mm focal length equivalency for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 (MFT) Mount Digital Cameras is 24mm. With an f2.0 maximum aperture, it is particularly effective in low-light capture and can control shallow depth of field for precise subject focus with pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds. It offers a minimum focus distance of 7.9″ and its front filter thread accepts 67mm size filters.. The lens’s impressive optical construction consists of three Extra-low Dispersion elements, one aspherical, and one hybrid aspherical element. The nano-crystal coating is applied to the inner surface of the two front-most lens elements to minimize ghosting and flare and improve overall image clarity.
- Focuses to 7.9″ (0.2m) and Accepts 67 Filters
- 83 Degree Angle of View / 24mm (35mm Equivalent
- Fast f/2.0 Maximum Aperture Benefits Working in Low-Light Conditions
- Nano Coating System (NCS) For Increased Light Transmission and Reduced Internal Reflections
- Utilizes 12 High Precision Glass Lens Elements Including 1 Hybrid Aspherical (H-ASP) + 1 Aspherical (AS) + 1 Low-Dispersion (ED) High Precision Glass Lens Elements For Superior Image Quality
- Lens not Zoomable