The Sony Alpha a7R II Mirrorless Camera combines the world’s first back-illuminated 42.4MP 35mm full-frame CMOS image sensor, Fast Hybrid AF, 5-axis image stabilization, and advanced 4K movie recording, with sensitivity and speed to keep even fast-moving subjects looking sharp. The a7R II also includes a wide range of other great features such as a S-Log2 Gamma setting, picture profiling, one-touch remote and one-touch sharing, and more.
Higher-Resolution 4K Movie Recording
Footage from 4K movie recording featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning in the Super 35mm format exhibits higher resolution and superior clarity than typical 4K movies. Also, the XAVC S5 format allows 4K recording at 100 Mbps maximum bit rate to capture fine details of movement in movies. The extreme high-resolution images are ideal for any professional application.
5-Axis Image Stabilization
This stabilization system is fine-tuned for high-resolution image sensors to compensate accurately for five types of camera shake that can compromise handheld shooting of the camera’s 42.4-megapixel images. Camera shake compensation is equivalent to using a 4.5-step faster shutter speed, allowing you to take advantage of a wider range of shutter speeds.
- Sony Alpha a7RII Mirrorless Digital Camera Body (Black)
- Vivitar Mini Zoom Microphone, Normal and Zoom Mode
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
- Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for Sony NP-FW50
- Vivitar Deluxe Power Battery Grip for Sony A7II/ A7RII/ A7SII with Wireless Remote
- Corel Deluxe Photo Software Kit
- Vidpro Slinger Digital Storage Aluminum Case (8 SD Card Slots)
- Vivitar Small Photo/SLR/Laptop Sling Backpack (Black)
- BUNDLE INLCUDES: Sony Alpha a7RII Mirrorless Digital Camera Body, Mini Zoom Microphone, 128GB SDXC Memory Card, Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger Set, Deluxe Power Battery Grip with Wireless Remote, Corel Deluxe Photo Software Kit, Slinger Digital Storage Aluminum Case, and Sling Backpack
- Back-ILLUMINATED FULL-FRAME CMOS SENSOR: The a7R II features a 35mm full-frame CMOS image sensor with back-illuminated structure, which achieves approximately 42.4 effective megapixel resolution, widely expanded sensitivity range, and extra-low noise performance. It also has no optical low-pass filter that can compromise sharpness, so fine clarity and detail extend from edge to edge of every frame
- HIGH-SPEED BIONZ X IMAGE PROCESSING ENGINE: With detail reproduction technology to capture the essence of realism, diffraction-reducing technology to maintain clarity even at smaller apertures, area-specific noise reduction to reduce noise adaptively and reproduce greater detail, the BIONZ X image processing engine finely tunes the image sensor’s 42.4-megapixel data, for truer, clearer depiction
- FAST HYBRID AF: The high-performance image sensor enhances Fast Hybrid AF, which far surpasses conventional AF in comprehensiveness, speed and response. The 399 focal plane phase-detection AF points cover 45% of the image area – the most coverage among digital still cameras with full-frame image sensors. 25-point contrast-detection AF coverage is also included. This feature is great if you want to be able to shoot a small, fast moving object from a distance
- SONY AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee