VILTROX PFU RBMH 85mm F1.8 STM Auto Focus prime lens is a large aperture lens designed for Sony E mount camera.
Support Auto Focus and Electronic Aperture
Noiseless STM focus motor, brings precise and smooth focus
Support Full Frame,85mm focal length,F1.8 large aperture
Refined optical design,10 elements in 7 groups,including 1 ED lens and 4 short wave length and high transparent lens
HD Nano multilayer coating
Precision metal structure
Support firmware upgrade
Focal Length: 85mm
Aperture: f1.8 – f16
Aperture Blades No.: 9
Camera Mount: Sony E-Mount
Format Compatible Frames: Full frame
Shooting Distance: 0.8 m (31.50″) – ∞
Field Angle: ( Diagonal/horizontal/vertical)28°46′ / 23°58′ /15°58′
Focus Mechannism: AF (Internal Focus)
Image Field Diameter: 43.2 mm (1.7″)
Close Range Coverage: 192 × 288mm (7.56 × 11.34″)
Image Ratio at Min. Distance: 1: 8
Lens Structure: 10 elements in 7 groups
Flange Distance: 18mm (0.71″)
PupilPosition (ImageSurfaceBenchmark): 10 mm (0.39″)
Auto Focus: Support ( Focus Peaking+PDAF )
Image Stabilization: Support in-camera stabilization
Auto Iris: Electronic auto iris
EXIF Information: Support
Filter Specification: 72mm
Rotation Angle of the Focusing Ring：360°
Max. Diameter：80 mm (3.15″)
Diameter of the Focusing Ring：80 mm (3.15″)
Length (with Lens Cap)：100 mm (3.94″)
Length (without Lens Cap)：92 mm (3.62″)
Weight：626 g (1.38 lb)
Sony A7III A7RIII A7SII A7RII A7II A9 A7 A7R A6400 A6500 A6300 A6000 A5100 A5000 NEX-7
- A stepping motor (STM) is used to drive the autofocus and the lens features a minimum focusing distance of 80cm (2.62ft). The front filter size is 72mm and integrated contacts power the aperture mechanism and deliver EXIF data to compatible Sony cameras.
- The lens, which has an aperture range of F1.8 to F16, is designed for full-frame Sony cameras, but also works as a 127.5mm equivalent on APS-C cameras.
- It’s constructed of ten elements in seven groups, including one extra-low dispersion element and four specialty elements made from ‘highly transparent glass,’ which reduces aberrations and improves color rendering.
- Uses an ‘HD Nano’ multi-layer coating on individual elements to minimize ghosting and flares.
- The lens is an integrated microUSB port located on the rear metal mount of the lens. This connector is used to upgrade the lens’ firmware.