The newest offering from Voigtlander is truly something: the 35mm f/1.4 Nokton. Designed similarly to the 40mm f/1.4 Nokton, this is tiny, fast, and affordable. Despite this amazing set of attributes, Voigtlander did not skimp on the production quality: tests have shown this lens to be remarkably sharp even at its wide-open aperture. This is the single-coated version (basically this means if you shoot color you can expect washed-out colors, and if you shoot b/w you can expect low contrast).
- Extremely compact design produces fantastic combination of size, speed, and price
- M-mount lens perfect for Leica M8
- Edge-to-edge sharpness remarkable
- Available in multi-coated and single-coated versions
- Does not include lens shade